WEBINAR Ion chromatography innovation: New platform for routine IC applications
More information: here
Are you regularly performing ion chromatography tests?
We've listened to the feedback given by ion chromatography (IC) users and created a top-notch IC system to enable you to generate reliable and constant IC results – all day, every day, no matter who's running the tests.
Detlef Jensen, our European senior expert on ion chromatography, will present our innovative new IC system designed to support laboratories in routinely generating dependable and consistent IC results. This new system will reduce IC training requirements and system downtime, and you can easily upgrade the system to meet ever-changing laboratory needs.
Why Should You Attend?
- Get an in-depth look at our latest cutting-edge IC platform.
- Learn how this IC platform can stretch costs further and give you flexibility for evolving business needs.
- Discover how you can routinely acquire repeatable and reliable results.
This webinar is for scientists and laboratory professionals:
- Working with water or wastewater analysis
- Analysing APIs or impurities in pharmaceutical mixtures
- Testing food samples for ionic substances
Join on February 15th to explore the opportunities and advancements this IC system can bring to your laboratory. As a bonus, get tips on how to optimize your IC results, too.
Can't attend the live broadcast? No problem! Register anyway and you will automatically receive the link to the webinar recording.
- Detlef Jensen, Sr. Application Expert Applied Markets, Thermo Fisher Scientific