WEBINAR: Which system do I need for dioxin analysis: GC magnetic Sector, GC-MS/MS, or GC Orbitrap MS?
Date: Thursday, December 07, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM Central European Time
Duration: 1 hour
More information: here
For Dioxins and POPs analysis, magnetic sector GC-HRMS has long been recognized as the instrumentation for meeting worldwide regulations and compliance. However, techniques such as GC-MS/MS or GC Orbitrap MS provide an alternative instrumental approach to this challenging application. As laboratories strive for high throughput, increasing scope of analysis and reduced cost of ownership, it is important to consider the merits and limitations of all three approaches for various sample types and performance criteria.
Join (virtually) for an insightful webinar in which our applications specialists will discuss the theory with real world data examples will be given to highlight the advantages of each technique in meeting regulatory criteria.
What you will learn:
- Introduction of the Thermo Scientific technology and analytic solutions for regulatory dioxins analysis
- Regulations and challenges of dioxins analysis
- Comparison of performance and benefits of each approach.
Who should attend:
- Analytical chemists focussed on food and contaminants analysis including dioxins/POPs
- Laboratory managers and supervisors
- Research chemists
- Nicholas Warner, Product Applications Specialist GC-MS, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Dominic Roberts, Product marketing manager GC-MS, Thermo Fisher Scientific